CYNDI LAUPER - MOTHER LYRICS
Writer(s):Vivanco, Moises / Pulsford, Janet / Lauper, Cyndi
Artist: Cyndi Lauper Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
She reaches out to me
Weaving and threading the loom
From womb to womb
Slaves and merchants
Pilgrims and thieves
Felt her hand and charted skys
By following her moon
Some came and built with stone and bone
Some planted fields on promised land
And harvested their dreams,
As generations lose their memory
I'll try and remind my heart ...
And hope that it will set me free
Condeming my true nature
I stood outside of myself...outside of myself
Conditioning is what made me
Lose sight of myself...lose sight of myself...
Ravens cry out,
Tides pull in,
Somehow she replenishes...
Giving birth again
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Cyndi Lauper Mother Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Bright Lights Lyrics
- Firehouse - I Live My Life For You Lyrics
- Weezer - Say It Aint So Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - A Natural Woman Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues Lyrics
- Fugees - Killing Me Softly Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Addicted Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ghost Riders In The Sky Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Lullaby (Good Night My Angel) Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - I'm A Bitch I'm A Lover Lyrics