D-A-D - SOFT DOGS LYRICS
Artist: D-a-d Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Out of confusion
Yeah, I risk losing
The flesh you wear so well
Eating away with no patience
Our hearts like a small machine
And finding the place where your soul is
It's just that I know this
It's near the wound - it's near the pain
To the warm red water
Making me smaller
And soft as tears - soft as rain
I'm finally on my knees
The stupid pride recedes
Baby, I'm all ears..
I hear every word you're sayin'
Baby, I'm a soft dog at your feet
Maybe I ordered
But, you followed
Me straight to hell
And wild words
Like I know what I'm doing
Like I know who I'm using
I can never tell..
The kiss of life that I'm giving
I've been afraid for no reason
Again this feels like home
I'm finally ...
Yeah, it's nothing but spoken words
But, it's the words that hurts
And some will never be said again ..
Mistakes, we'll quickly forget it
The one false line, I really regret it
Because the original scratch remains
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what D-a-d Soft Dogs Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong Lyrics
- Edwin Mccain - I Could Not Ask For More Lyrics
- TLC - No Scrubs Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - Who's Loving You Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Blue Velvet Lyrics
- Scorpions - Always Somewhere Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Danny's Song Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Think Lyrics