D.C. TALK - MR. MORGAN (ACT I) LYRICS
Artist: D.c. Talk Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
And I live next door to
Where the Gotee's sit
Well, I layed in the bed
After I get eye operated on that day
And I heard the drummer beatin' over next doo
r And I asked my wife, I said,
"Did you hear that noise over next door?"
She said, "yeah"
I said, "Well you won't hear it long 'Cause I'm gone stop it"
So I got up, put my clothes on
And I went over there and I beat on the door
I had this patch over my eye and Toby stuck his head out 'round the shade
And I told him to get hisself out here I wanted to see him
And a man told me I'd have to
Come over there with a baseball bat
B ut I won't need no baseball bat
To whip Toby if I have to wip him
So he cut the noise out and
So I come on back home and went to bed
And slept the rest of the night
They quieted down over there now
And I never have no more trouble out of 'em
Infact they're all good boys now
So that's about all I know I guess
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what D.c. Talk Mr. Morgan (Act I) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong Lyrics
- Edwin Mccain - I Could Not Ask For More Lyrics
- TLC - No Scrubs Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - Who's Loving You Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Blue Velvet Lyrics
- Scorpions - Always Somewhere Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Danny's Song Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Think Lyrics