DAEDALUS - RAINING LYRICS
Artist: Daedalus Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
disclosing hidden thoughts;
steeping my body,
rejecting my soul.
Whispers of wind change to cries beyond my ear,
scattered shadows evoke
a whirl of remembrances;
made of broken destinies.
And I ask you, my Lord,
why my love lies in hate
and my dreams in death;
why the holy breath of life
crossed my mud backwards;
a book read from the end,
that's what I am.
cold tears of lucid pity
sliding down on my back,
shivers of a life waiting for the rain to rise to the sky;
illusions of a loving mind
forced to live searching
for a dream
just to blow it out!
And I pray you, my Lord,
to be my last dream
in this rainy day,
the one where life and joy
will marry my sorrow,
a unifying dimension
in which my soul will finally rest.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Daedalus Raining Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong Lyrics
- Edwin Mccain - I Could Not Ask For More Lyrics
- TLC - No Scrubs Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - Who's Loving You Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Blue Velvet Lyrics
- Scorpions - Always Somewhere Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Danny's Song Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Think Lyrics