DAG NASTY - ONE TO TWO LYRICS
Artist: Dag Nasty Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
that I've said too many times before
Things I should have done
instead of looking for a way to get out
You'll never know the sorrow I felt
or the hours I've laid awake
thinking about just what you said
How could you know how I felt?
I never took the time to figure it out
or see how the problems arose
I tried to blame the two of you
I can only blame myself
for the pain we felt
There are words I should have spoken
but I kept my fucking mouth shut instead
Words would've made the difference
but they always stayed unsaid
Why won't you ever see?
Why won't you even see?
It's not just me
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dag Nasty One To Two Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong Lyrics
- Edwin Mccain - I Could Not Ask For More Lyrics
- TLC - No Scrubs Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - Who's Loving You Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Blue Velvet Lyrics
- Scorpions - Always Somewhere Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Danny's Song Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Think Lyrics