DAGGERMOUTH - HIT 'EM HIGH, HIT 'EM LOW, DON FLAMINGO LYRICS
Artist: Daggermouth Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Something has got to change because this isn't real.
and I know that you can't possibly know how I feel.
Time and time again you let me down
now why am I your friend.
This time it ends.
Lets not pretend.
Everything you say is bullshit and I hate you.
Will you look me in the eyes
when I smack you down to size.
Here we go again; lets hear it for my best friend.
What can I say? You don't deserve that girl anyway.
I should take her from you so you know how it feels to be betrayed
I don't need you.
But you still call me.
You're so pathetic
I hate your face.
Now I wish that I had never even met you.
A year wasted with you I feel so empty.
And now you ask me if I'll be there for you next year.
Today I don't care, I don't care
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Daggermouth Hit 'Em High, Hit 'Em Low, Don Flamingo Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong Lyrics
- Edwin Mccain - I Could Not Ask For More Lyrics
- TLC - No Scrubs Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - Who's Loving You Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Blue Velvet Lyrics
- Scorpions - Always Somewhere Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Danny's Song Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Think Lyrics