DAN HILL - CAROLINE LYRICS
Artist: Dan Hill Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I'm too numb to dislike it
And LA'S one big hit song
I never learned to fight it
It never meant to go this far
It started out to be a game
I never meant to be a star.
And everybody smiles
But their eyes stare out so empty
From a face they scrub with Dial
And the words that spill so fancy
I thought my songs would change the world
Instead of slowly getting rich
Off the emotions of young girls.
And what really makes me laugh
Is that nothing's really changed
Since that day I left you years ago
To find myself a name
And what really makes me cry
Is that it's only an illusion
And all that success means
Is just money and confusion.
I've been told you settled down
Found yourself a family
I'll send my latest record down
The critics tell me that it's happening
There's nothing really left to say
I hope you still remember me
After the songs all fade away.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dan Hill Caroline Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Sebastian Ingrosso and Tommy Trash - Reload Lyrics
- Lil' Jon - Get Low Lyrics
- Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Sting & Police - Roxanne Lyrics
- Bush - Glycerine Lyrics
- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - That's What Friends Are For Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Smile Lyrics
- Lea Salonga - Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan Lyrics