DAN REED NETWORK - LOVER LYRICS
Artist: Dan Reed Network Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
If you hold our secrets close you can always play with me
Silence, You've heard it before
In the silence you'll feel my love
Travellin through your open door
Baby let's run away, Take it day by day..
Lover, There's plenty of lovin' in this here man...
Lover, Lonely from the lies
See a river filled with pain, runnin' thru your bedroom eyes
Violence, such a waste of time
Come on baby run into my arms
Deliver you from the violent times
Baby let's run away, We'll take it day by day
To me a woman's soul is like a mirror,
Where you look into it a man has no fear
I would never break what keeps us whole
A woman like you I could never let go...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dan Reed Network Lover Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Bright Lights Lyrics
- Sebastian Ingrosso and Tommy Trash - Reload Lyrics
- Lil' Jon - Get Low Lyrics
- Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Sting & Police - Roxanne Lyrics
- Bush - Glycerine Lyrics
- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - That's What Friends Are For Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Smile Lyrics
- Lea Salonga - Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan Lyrics