DANE COOK - FIVE SISTERS LYRICS
Artist: Dane Cook Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
When I was a little kid, I had- I shared everything I had.
I had one brother alright one brother, five sisters.
Dude, I had to wear a tampon just to fit in. I swear to god. Brutal.
They used to dress me in their clothes and shit. You know what I mean?
Send me to school in their fashions.
I'm the only guy in eighth grade wearing like wrangler jeans and... JELLIES!
Nice... nice. Member Jellies? You get a rock in em. OOOHH oooh!
These shoes are trying to kill me! I got a brand new denim jacket...
they bedazzled it and shit. I had a big glittery unicorn on my jacket.
No wonder I'm getting beat up at school. Hi guys do you like my jacket?
*POW POW* ...UGH... UGH
Thanks to thudord
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dane Cook Five Sisters Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Sebastian Ingrosso and Tommy Trash - Reload Lyrics
- Lil' Jon - Get Low Lyrics
- Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Sting & Police - Roxanne Lyrics
- Bush - Glycerine Lyrics
- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - That's What Friends Are For Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Smile Lyrics
- Lea Salonga - Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan Lyrics