DANE COOK - SPEAK 'N' SPELL LYRICS
Artist: Dane Cook Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I couldn't spell when I was a little kid, I couldn't spell.
So my parents were all concerned so they went down to the uh toy store.
They bought me a little red box called Speak... n' spell.
You remember that? Speak n' spell?
They shouldn't have called it speak and spell.
What they should've called it was Speak... Like the Devil!
Remember the voice A-E-I-O-U. What was that? A-B-C-D-
punch, scream That thing was evil. L-M-N-.
That thing would wake me in the middle of the night like 2 in the morning...
Play with me! Get up, I wanna spell right now! I'm 8 years old.
I spell great. I talk like a freak.
I'm like...Mom, something is wrong! Something is W-R-O-N-G, wrong.
Thanks to thecanadian777 for these lyrics
Thanks to Nick for these lyrics
Thanks to Tres-Cross for these lyrics
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dane Cook Speak 'N' Spell Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Sebastian Ingrosso and Tommy Trash - Reload Lyrics
- Lil' Jon - Get Low Lyrics
- Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Sting & Police - Roxanne Lyrics
- Bush - Glycerine Lyrics
- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - That's What Friends Are For Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Smile Lyrics
- Lea Salonga - Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan Lyrics