DARKWELL - DON'T YOU (FORGET ABOUT ME) LYRICS
Artist: Darkwell Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
[Originally performed by Simple Minds] Hey, hey, hey ,hey Ohhh... Won't you come see about me? I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby Tell me your troubles and doubts Giving me everything inside and out and Love's strange so real in the dark Think of the tender things that we were working on Slow change may pull us apart When the light gets into your heart, baby Don't You Forget About Me Don't Don't Don't Don't Don't You Forget About Me Will you stand above me? Look my way, never love me Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling Down, down, down Will you recognise me? Call my name or walk on by Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling Down, down, down, down Hey, hey, hey, hey Ohhhh..... Don't you try to pretend It's my feeling we'll win in the end I won't harm you or touch your defenses Vanity and security Don't you forget about me I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby Going to take you apart I'll put us back together at heart, baby Don't You Forget About Me Don't Don't Don't Don't Don't You Forget
About Me As you walk on by Will you call my name? As you walk on by Will you call my name? When you walk away Or will you walk away? Will you walk on by? Come on - call my name Will you all my name? I say : La la la...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Darkwell Don't You (Forget About Me) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Bright Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - City of Angels Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - My Way Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big World Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong Lyrics
- Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Somebody's Me Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rollin' Lyrics
- Oasis - Supersonic Lyrics
- Far East Movement - Turn Up The Love Lyrics
- Scorpions - No One Like You Lyrics