DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL - LIVING IN YOUR LETTERS LYRICS
Writer(s):CARRABBA, CHRISTOPHER ANDREW
Artist: Dashboard Confessional Lyrics
Popularity: 90 users have visited this page this week.
but you're going on none the less
& there's nothing to cusion your heart led fall.
Letters from further away
keep pulling me close to home.
And there's something to cushion my callous sighs.
And I know that you hope for
embracing for forever
and falling in your eyes.
Pouring over photographs.
I'm living in your letters.
Breathe deeply from this envelope
it smells like you & I can't be
without that scent. It's filling me
with all you mean to me.
Continually failing these trials
but you stand by me nonetheless
& you won't let me sink
though I'm beggin you.
Phone calls from further away
& messages on my machine,
but I don't ever tell you this distance
There is no need to test my heart,
with useless space.
These roads go on forever
& so do you and I.
So I'll hit the pavement
it's gotta be better than waiting
& pushing you far away
cause I'm scared.
So I'll take my chances
& head on my way up there.
Cause turning to you is like falling in love when you're ten
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dashboard Confessional Living In Your Letters Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Bright Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - City of Angels Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - My Way Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big World Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong Lyrics
- Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Somebody's Me Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rollin' Lyrics
- Oasis - Supersonic Lyrics
- Far East Movement - Turn Up The Love Lyrics
- Scorpions - No One Like You Lyrics