DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL - SAINTS AND SAILORS LYRICS
Writer(s):CARRABBA, CHRISTOPHER ANDREW
Artist: Dashboard Confessional Lyrics
Popularity: 66 users have visited this page this week.
I've had enough
And no one should ever feel
The way that I feel now.
A walking open wound,
A trophy display of bruises
And I don't believe
That I'm getting any better.
Waiting here with
Hopes the phone will ring
And I'm thinking awful things
And I'm pretty sure
That few would notice.
And this apartment
Is starving for an argument.
Anything at all to break the Silence.
Wandering the house
Like I've never wanted out
And this is about
As social as I get now.
And I'm throwing away
The letters that I am writing you
'cause they would never do,
I would never do.
So don't be a liar,
Don't say that
When everything's broken.
And you smile like a saint
But you curse like a sailor
And your eyes say the joke's on Me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dashboard Confessional Saints And Sailors Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Bright Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - City of Angels Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - My Way Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big World Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong Lyrics
- Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Somebody's Me Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rollin' Lyrics
- Oasis - Supersonic Lyrics
- Far East Movement - Turn Up The Love Lyrics
- Scorpions - No One Like You Lyrics