DAVID BOWIE - ZIGGY STARDUST LYRICS
Artist: David Bowie Lyrics
Popularity: 347 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Jamming good with Weird and Gilly
And the spiders from Mars.
He played it left hand
But made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band
Ziggy really sang, screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo
Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling
He could leave 'em to hang
Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.
So where were the spiders while the fly tried to break our balls
Just the beer light to guide us,
So we *****ed about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?
Ziggy played for time, jiving us that we were voodoo
The kids were just crass, he was the Nazz
With God given ***
He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar
Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
Like a leper messiah
When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.
Ziggy played guitar
Lyrics © TINTORETTO MUSIC, CHRYSALIS MUSIC GROUP, EMI Music Publishing
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Ziggy Stardust gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 3 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what David Bowie Ziggy Stardust Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - City of Angels Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Scorpions - No One Like You Lyrics
- George Jones - Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes Lyrics
- Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy Lyrics
- Queen - I Want It All Lyrics
- Chris Brown - Give It Away Lyrics
- The Temptations - Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Faint Lyrics
- Coldplay - Don't Panic Lyrics
- Bette Midler - The Rose Lyrics