DEANA CARTER - IN A HEARTBEAT LYRICS
Writer(s):CARTER, DEANA KAY/MICHAEL, JAMES
Artist: Deana Carter Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
I can't ignore the voices in my head The things we never said hunting me down I feel like I've found myself in pieces on the floor More broken than before I let you down... You can lose someone in a heartbeat You can lose yourself in a memory... (CHROUS) Look at me now, I'm going insane I'm looking back at what remains What have I done, was it in vain? Can you forgive me once again? Say you'll do that, and I'd take it back in a heartbeat. I can't avoid the will to fall apart To stop before I start living again I try to pretend I'm not afraid to set you free To push you out to sea to wait for the wind... You can lose someone in a heartbeat You can lose yourself in a memory... (REPEAT CHROUS) What have I done, was it in vain? Can you forgive me once again? I'd take it back, if you'd say you'll do that In a heartbeat.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Deana Carter In A Heartbeat Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Bright Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - City of Angels Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana Lyrics
- M2M - The Day You Went Away Lyrics
- Oasis - Little By Little Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds Lyrics
- The Beatles - Back In The USSR Lyrics
- Phillip Phillips - Home Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest Lyrics