DEAR WHOEVER - BREAKING THE SILENCE WITH YOUR LAST BREATH LYRICS
Artist: Dear Whoever Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Was that you saying something. I probably heard wrong. You couldn’t have spoken more clearly to help me along but now it seems complicated, lacked simplicity, and it all will finally it will finally be over. I could have believed in anything that you could have told me. But I couldn’t even understand what was under your breath. I would have believed anything you told me. But you couldn’t speak at all. All I heard was the sound of breathing, your attempt to stall. Silence means nothing, silence is nothing, silence be nothing, so we could be alright. Silence means nothing, silence be nothing, silence means nothing. I could have believed in anything that you could have told me. But I couldn’t even understand what was under your breath. Take this for what you’re worth, your day is over and you never knew in the ways that I tried showing you, I tried showing you.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dear Whoever Breaking The Silence With Your Last Breath Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Bright Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - City of Angels Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana Lyrics
- M2M - The Day You Went Away Lyrics
- Oasis - Little By Little Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds Lyrics
- The Beatles - Back In The USSR Lyrics
- Phillip Phillips - Home Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest Lyrics