DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE - TITLE TRACK LYRICS
Artist: Death Cab For Cutie Lyrics
Popularity: 47 users have visited this page this week.
I took my thumb off the concrete and saved up all my strength to hammer pillars for a picket fence.
It wasn't quiet what it seemed... a lack of pleasantries (my able body isn't what it used to be).
I must admist i was charmed by your advances... your advantage left me helplessly into you.
Talking how the group had begun to splinter and i could taste your lipstick on the filter...
I tried my best to keep my distance from your dress but call-response overturns conviction every time.
My memory cannot recall... a wave of alcohol we shared a cigarette and shaved the hours off.
Lushing with the hallway concregation, my best judgement signed its resignation.
I rushed this.
We moved too fast, and tripped into the guestroom.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Death Cab For Cutie Title Track Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Bright Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - City of Angels Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana Lyrics
- M2M - The Day You Went Away Lyrics
- Oasis - Little By Little Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds Lyrics
- The Beatles - Back In The USSR Lyrics
- Phillip Phillips - Home Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest Lyrics