DEEP BLUE SOMETHING - HALO LYRICS
Writer(s):PIPES, TODD DAVID
Artist: Deep Blue Something Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
In shrouds of dew, as ghosts.
Their eternity is for searching
But a certain dissnsion grows.
I've seen them wander,
Voices raised in prayer
Consorting in whisper,
They curse the ones not there.
If you didn't want this and I didn't need it,
Then how has this interest become an addiction?
If you didnt want it, then why cant you do without?
I know I'm not your first one,
But I pray I'll be your last.
I've never seen you cry before,
But I know when I make you laugh.
I know and you know, you've heard this all before...
These arms are for holding on.
This heart won't stray from home.
I know, I know...
God tell me, where's my Halo?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Deep Blue Something Halo Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Voyeur Lyrics
- Keith Sweat - Nobody Lyrics
- Usher - My Boo Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Angel Lyrics
- Khaled - Aicha Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Somewhere Beyond The Sea Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Numb Lyrics
- Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker Lyrics
- Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Titanic) Lyrics