DEEP BLUE SOMETHING - JOSEY LYRICS
Writer(s):PIPES, TOBY D./TATOM, KIRK DOUGLAS
Artist: Deep Blue Something Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Take my head out of my hands,
I'll never go through this again.
I couldn't do it without my friends.
Get it out of me,
And I won't,
* "Jack Flo and Josey 19
* Come on in I hope you're clean.
* Do you know how to use this thing?"
* I know, I know.
What you do and where you go
And wherever you go, I'll go
We'll never let it come to this
This comforts me, cuz I know
We can do most anything---
To this I toast and go home.
Don't ever let them pull me out.
And I know I'm not alone.
So you think you can change my world,
And the thoughts of my little girl,
All these things are in my head,
And she says, she said...
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Deep Blue Something Josey Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds Lyrics
- Phillip Phillips - Home Lyrics
- Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker Lyrics
- Sublime - Wrong Way Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Angel Lyrics
- Usher - My Boo Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Somewhere Beyond The Sea Lyrics
- Khaled - Aicha Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Numb Lyrics