DEINONYCHUS - THE CRIMSON TIDES - OCEAN OF SOLILOQUY PT.II LYRICS
Artist: Deinonychus Lyrics
Popularity: 3 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I was the serpent;
the fallen lover in this silent night.
The crimson tides wash upon me, wade in the oceans, truth believer.
I pained on bloodied hands and knees.
I received disease, tasted poison, died... and all for you!
Floating here in the devil eyes, no laughing, there's no nothing.
No longer need your sombre embrace, gracious eve.
Your decaying heart seems... Lifeless.
Now that the oceans are so calm and blue, I have forgotten you.
Magdalena, have you forgotten me?
I have tasted the razor-blade, been wasted;
played my part of the prostitute.
Danced at funerals, hide myself behind a veil of equivocation;
called out for you, you weren't there.
Walked into the cold waters to stop the bleeding,
held out my arm to be a witness, to find some belief,
but... nothing is the truth.
It was all emptiness in the hurt.
If I was to throw a single coin into the ocean, one single coin...
It would take FOREVER to reach you...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Deinonychus The Crimson Tides - Ocean Of Soliloquy Pt.II Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Sublime - Wrong Way Lyrics
- Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive Lyrics
- Pantera - Cemetery Gates Lyrics
- Outkast - Roses Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Lyrics
- Jennifer Paige - Crush Lyrics
- Michael Buble - Home Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Lost In The Echo Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Lyrics