DEINONYCHUS - THIS, MURDER OF CROWS LYRICS
Artist: Deinonychus Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Beyond these eyes, wade nightmares yet to come. My innocence is nothing but a
veil of equivocation. Only whores wear black, and offer red roses at funerals.
This opiate offered me serenity, when I was on my knees. Once it was so
beautiful. But like a dying lilac; the beauty soon turns black. I was lonely,
but I'm not alone anymore. My vein rivers of pollution, injected harmony. I no
longer need such a longing kiss from your parched lips. I can reach the stars
from here. Something I've never been offered before. And your desire wanes when
you have a universe to discover. And pleasures other to be had. I'm slowly dying
now, a pleasant death. I can see them coming; three birds flying across the
darkened sky, this! a murder of crows.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Deinonychus This, Murder Of Crows Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Sublime - Wrong Way Lyrics
- Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive Lyrics
- Pantera - Cemetery Gates Lyrics
- Outkast - Roses Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Lyrics
- Jennifer Paige - Crush Lyrics
- Michael Buble - Home Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Lost In The Echo Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Lyrics