DEINONYCHUS - UNDER THE AUTUMN TREE LYRICS
Artist: Deinonychus Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
My hans were so little and my eyes so small
Years have passed by and still i do not know
What happened, what became of that infant
That laid in a cradle of October leaves
As i look inside my inner cosmos, and open the
…To my soul i can see the battle that rages
Look at the flowers that died, the feeble
Of this sick humanity that wants to take my
Then there was that voice in the land of
Who told me that i am the pillar of a new era
The more i wrote, the more i read, the more i
Every piece of my dreamland became that much
From that day forward, i knew who i was...
Stand for me...
Bow for me...
Bleed for me...
Pray for me...
I still remember the pain
The wounds…still remain
I crowned myself immortal
My path to glory shall be endless
I rule the dead...
I rule my life...
I rule your life...
I rule over the red...
As the night swallowed my soul
I felt the power i behold
No one stands up to me anymore
I gave my hand in a salute to death...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Deinonychus Under The Autumn Tree Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Sublime - Wrong Way Lyrics
- Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive Lyrics
- Pantera - Cemetery Gates Lyrics
- Outkast - Roses Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Lyrics
- Jennifer Paige - Crush Lyrics
- Michael Buble - Home Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Lost In The Echo Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Lyrics