DELAYS - WINTERS MEMORY OF SUMMER LYRICS
Artist: Delays Lyrics
Popularity: 2 users have visited this page this week.
Faster, Sarah lets run, From disaster, Sarah come on, And take your heart from your sleeve, Leave behind the bruising strings, That made him old before you could get hold, (And) now winters memory of summer is cold I say, Faster, Sarah lets run, From disaster, Sarah come on, And take your heart from your sleeve, It's a lock to a thief, Now here we are with the scars on your arm, But I ask you, I ask you, Don't you think that we've found L.O.V.E.? So don't lose it for me, we've got L.O.V.E.? No, don't lose it, And take your heart from your sleeve, Leave behind the failing trees, That crowd you so, turned the neighbourhood gold, Until winters memory of summer was cold, Believe me, believe me, We'll run again, run again, run again, Night, all night, all night, Oh I can hardly wait until we get thereâ€¦ Beneath the morning sun a crowd is forming, No I can hardly wait until we get thereâ€¦ And see my favourite face awake in summer.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Delays Winters Memory Of Summer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Sublime - Wrong Way Lyrics
- Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive Lyrics
- Pantera - Cemetery Gates Lyrics
- Outkast - Roses Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Lyrics
- Jennifer Paige - Crush Lyrics
- Michael Buble - Home Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Lost In The Echo Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Lyrics