DENNIS LEARY - SAVE THIS LYRICS
Artist: Dennis Leary Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
Endangered animals and that’s it grain.
I see dead rivers running dry. I see the activists who march and cry.
O How they cry singing. Why must we desecrate this land?
I’ll tell you why because we can. That’s why.
Save the whales, save the seals, save the eagle,
Save the bison and the beach.
Why not save your breath.
Save the propos, save the dolphin save the gerbil,
Save the raccoon and the rat.
Why not save some stamps.
I am a human. I’m a goddamn human being. I walk erect.
See the cheetah all so supple leaning quick as he chases a gazem.
But he can’t drive a car at least not very far.
I am a human. I’m a goddamn human being. I can pay for sex.
(Hey there’s a great show on the discovery channel tonight
The history of the badger. Hmm I wonder what badger tastes like?
I don’t know probably tastes like ferrite. Wow you’ve tried ferrite.
Yea. What’s it taste like? Chicken.)
I am a human. I’m a goddamn human being. I can wipe my ass.
What give mankind the right to kill at will? I’ll tell you what guns.
Big fucking guns with giant fucking bullets pal.
I am a human. I’m a goddamn human being. I can shave my balls.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dennis Leary Save This Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Sublime - Wrong Way Lyrics
- Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive Lyrics
- Pantera - Cemetery Gates Lyrics
- Outkast - Roses Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Lyrics
- Jennifer Paige - Crush Lyrics
- Michael Buble - Home Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Lost In The Echo Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Lyrics