DIARY OF DREAMS - BABYLON LYRICS
Artist: Diary Of Dreams Lyrics
Popularity: 52 users have visited this page this week.
You put the blame away from you.
I understand now
we were in danger of ourselves!
What is our flesh for,
if not to feel our mortal shell!
What is our soul for,
if not to know we never die!
I try to face now
what I did never understand
What are these words you speak
why are they all unknown to me?
Welcome to babylon
The traitors' homes of nower days
Come feel my terror
or watch the anger rise in me
You'd like to faint now,
to fall asleep into my arms
Where is your fate now
The one you spoke of in my arms
What was this war for,
if it is you who wins at last?
What is your word for,
if it is us who breaks the laws?
Detest my vices!
Watch the signs I've given you!
I speak of silence
and fear the sound of human kind!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Diary Of Dreams Babylon Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Jay-Z - 100$ Bill Lyrics
- Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows Lyrics
- Stone Sour - Bother Lyrics
- Scooby Doo - Scooby Doo Theme Song Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Lucky Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Give Me The Beat Boys Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Use Me Lyrics