DIARY OF DREAMS - O' BROTHER SLEEP LYRICS
Artist: Diary Of Dreams Lyrics
Popularity: 69 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
These faces, noone embraces,
trade your intelligence for a smile
He wo harasses - innocent masses -
forgives, to save your soul - in time
Desperate believers, emotion dealers
have never learned to cry liquid pearls
And silently these T.ribes o.f T.raitors
have captured everyone, including you
Have you commanded painfully?
Have you avoided endlessly?
Have you not seen these tired faces?
Have only left your gruesome traces!
These are my words to make an empire fall
and to raise a New, a better one.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Diary Of Dreams O' Brother Sleep Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Jay-Z - 100$ Bill Lyrics
- Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows Lyrics
- Stone Sour - Bother Lyrics
- Scooby Doo - Scooby Doo Theme Song Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Lucky Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Give Me The Beat Boys Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Use Me Lyrics