DIARY OF DREAMS - PANIK LYRICS
Artist: Diary Of Dreams Lyrics
Popularity: 40 users have visited this page this week.
invading present thinking.
Dead end dreams
sore throat from all these lies.
one nasty ego.
We thought we had a choice
Angel, how much longer...
Angel, how much further...
...until your sweet cocoon?
I scribble on the ceiling,
on the walls and on the floor.
I shiver in the corner,
cause I forgot to lock the door.
Deleted memories of false identities,
did never say good-bye.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Diary Of Dreams Panik Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Jay-Z - 100$ Bill Lyrics
- Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows Lyrics
- Stone Sour - Bother Lyrics
- Scooby Doo - Scooby Doo Theme Song Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Lucky Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Give Me The Beat Boys Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Use Me Lyrics