DIES ATER - INFESTED NIGHT LYRICS
Artist: Dies Ater Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
scratching at twilight’s shores,
while grace decayed, freezed by sobriety.
Through misty long lost times,
it surveyed an endless, growing wideness
garnished with perfidious welling glory,
cruelty ruled, a triumph of senselessness.
Seize hell’s darkwinds and let them crash on these planes,
shake the dusty ground, devour all their bitter lifes.
Damn virginity and paint sin in its colour.
So might will fall and my star shall rise !!
A filthy laughter drowned the storm,
as the black wizard, robed in evil passion,
summoned the beast, awaking fate’s temper.
mortal souls cried, mantled by spiritual fire.
Just one spell to devour the day, a ban to bring darkness.
So winding in damnation,
ignorance slept a restless sleep.
Dreaming of vengeance,
thirsting for traitor’s blood.
Cause Revenge will chain the pity soon
and the lost kingdom will be reborn.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dies Ater Infested Night Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Happiest Of Days Lyrics
- Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Summer Wine Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bootylicious Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - September Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Emotions Lyrics
- Hillsong - Shout To The Lord Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big Girl Lyrics