DILLINGER FOUR - O.K.F.M.D.O.A. LYRICS
Artist: Dillinger Four Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Got some champagne for a forty ounce frown
I've worked my theories through
Already half dead and nothing more to lose
Forget now what we've got
And all your Old Stories celebratin wounds
I've heard enough of "those days are gone"
Because there's never time to play the fool
Come on, kill the lights with troublemake
Come on, smash the light and celebrate
Let's tie a yellow ribbon around the necks
Of the motherfuckers living for the giving in
Move with the rogue set choking out the radio
A thousand voices booming out in stereo
From top to bottom knock them down like dominoes
Why wake up in the past
With well-framed pages from the book of rules
I've heard enough of "where were you then"
Because I don't give a shit about collecting dues
I saw it coming now it happens all the time
First you had a D.I.Y. chip on your shoulder
Now you got an ego fifty fanzines wide
Don't give me those eyes
That confidence you're selling I won't but
Maybe the costume fits
But the script's still shit.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dillinger Four O.k.f.m.d.o.a. Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Jay-Z - 100$ Bill Lyrics
- Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bootylicious Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - September Lyrics
- Hillsong - Shout To The Lord Lyrics
- Faith Hill - This Kiss Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin' Lyrics
- Mase - Tell Me What You Want Lyrics