DIMENSION ZERO - INTO AND OUT OF SUBSISTENCE LYRICS
Artist: Dimension Zero Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Humble servants of time
If my being would be so true
What is my role, what is my crime?
This second verse isn't real
So is not I, neither you
Why do I think, why do I feel?
If you cant say that this is true?
I AM THE SKY
NO MORE NO MORE
I CANT DENY
SO LOW SO LOW
This last verse is for me
I'm cracking down, I'm lost, I'm drowned
I don't really want to see
Until I'm gone and by dirt is crowned
Longing, with fear and time nailed to my spine
I'm not, allowed to choose the speed of light
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dimension Zero Into And Out Of Subsistence Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Summer Wine Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bootylicious Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - September Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Emotions Lyrics
- Hillsong - Shout To The Lord Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big Girl Lyrics