DINAH SHORE - ANNIVERSARY SONG LYRICS
Writer(s):PLEYER, FRANK / IVANOVICI, J.
Artist: Dinah Shore Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
we vowed our true love though a word wasn't said.
The world was in bloom, there were stars in the skies
except for the few that were there in your eyes.
Dear, as I held you so close in my arms,
angels were singing a hymn to your charms,
Two hearts gently beating were murmuring low,
"My darling, I love you so."
The night seemed to fade into blossoming dawn;
the sun shone anew but the dance lingered on.
Could we but relive that sweet moment sublime,
we'd find that our love is unaltered by time.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dinah Shore Anniversary Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Summer Wine Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bootylicious Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - September Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Emotions Lyrics
- Hillsong - Shout To The Lord Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big Girl Lyrics