DINAH WASHINGTON - SHORT JOHN LYRICS
Artist: Dinah Washington Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Yes I'm puttin' on John down, Short John's my man and he sho' is good to me
When I treat him right, I get the whole treatment for free!
He examines me carefully, takes care of my ills
Yes he examines me carefully, and he takes care of my ills
Well he checks me all over, hen he gives me the right size pills!
He said, "lay down, stretch out, and please don't look so sad"
Yes I laid down, I stretched out, and I stopped looking so sad
Cause the medicine he gave me was enough to drive most women stark ravin' mad
Now the other doctors checked me out
Cause they found nothing wrong
When Short John looked me over
I've got other ails that never shown
I cried "Doctor!", I keep singing "Doctor, I need a treatment right away
For you treat me so good, I could stand these treatments every day"
I was so tired and sick, I could hardly talk
He gave me my right size pill, I jumped up and started to walk and wail,
"Doctor, ooh doctor, another treatment right away!
Yes, you'll treat me so good, I could stand those treatments every day"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dinah Washington Short John Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Summer Wine Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bootylicious Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - September Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Emotions Lyrics
- Hillsong - Shout To The Lord Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big Girl Lyrics