DIONYSUS - DON'T FORGET LYRICS
Writer(s):OEHLIN, JOHNNY / OEHLIN, JOHNNY /
Artist: Dionysus Lyrics
Popularity: 37 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I look at you thoughts are hitting me
How could I ever think that it was right
To justify my state of insanity
So I close my eyes and thanking all the gods
That I opened up my mind and realized
That some things are meant to be
So don't forget who I am and that I
Always will be there and try
To do the best that I can to be
Some one that you can rely on when
Life seams to fall apart.
So what ever happened to you don't forget.
I know that I wanted to run away
And that I painted my world all in black
Could only see the picture of myself
Standing there with nothing by broken dreams
I can't ask for understanding cause I know
That what I tried so hard to get away from then
Now couldn't live without
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dionysus Don't Forget Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Summer Wine Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bootylicious Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - September Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Emotions Lyrics
- Hillsong - Shout To The Lord Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big Girl Lyrics