DIR EN GREY - SAKU LYRICS
Writer(s):ANDO (PKA: DIE), DAI / HARA (PKA: TOSHIYA), TOSHIMASA / NIIKURA (PKA: KAORU), KAORU / TERACHI (PKA: SHINYA), SHINYA / NI
Artist: Dir En Grey Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Where does our fortunate future come?
**** off **** off
(get back my merrily memory)
Under the sun
To be revealed as if you were to be ridiculed, the disclosure of the flow of the red river
You walk the mountain road made of corpses smiling
Again you reach out and moths gather around the lily
Under the sun
People that can't redeem have ash, tears, and taciturnity in both their hands...
What's cruel is that the sun and the moon comes together
Even tomorrow looks away
On the red day you question taciturnity and...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dir En Grey Saku Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Summer Wine Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bootylicious Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - September Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Emotions Lyrics
- Hillsong - Shout To The Lord Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big Girl Lyrics