DIRE STRAITS - IF I HAD YOU LYRICS
Artist: Dire Straits Lyrics
Popularity: 124 users have visited this page this week.
Honey, if I had you
Now I could sing like an angel, fly just like a bird
Sing you the best love song you ever heard.
I could be a poet like Mohammed Ali,
Float like a butterfly, sting just like a, just like a bee.
Mmm, ooo, if I had you, ahhh the things that I could do
If I had you.
Now I'd go get your name tattooed on my chest,
Well it'd just say 'my baby, my baby, she's the best.'
I could be your Superman, you could be my Lois Lane
I could be a Tarzan, you could be my sweet Jane - if you wanted to.
Mmm if I had you, ah the things that I could do
If I had you.
Yeah one more time...
Ooo if I had, only had you, Yeah the things that I could do,
Only if I had you.
So come on dance with me baby, don't let me go.
Yeah dance with me baby, don't let me go.
Baby don't let me, don't let me
Don't let me go, oh no...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dire Straits If I Had You Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Summer Wine Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bootylicious Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - September Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Emotions Lyrics
- Hillsong - Shout To The Lord Lyrics
- Emilia - Big Big Girl Lyrics