DISTORTED PENGUINS - LOSING JOHNNY LYRICS
Artist: Distorted Penguins Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Ain't it like a woman to always try to take control
It's been going on forever, even in the Rock and Roll
Yoko was the raddest chick that Johnny had seen yet
But the Beatles would be better off if the two had never met.
Just after that fateful day, things would never be the same
Yoko thought that she should have a say in everything
I want to write I want to sing, but then at what cost?
It was just a matter of time, before we have to
just deal with the loss.
Yoko Ono killed the Beatles
and I've got something to say about it
Could've been the greatest band the world has ever known
So I try to think about it could this have been prevented?
As great as it was, I guess nothing lasts forever,
Now we'll have to just deal with the loss.
Ain't it just like a woman to always want to take control
It's been going on so long, especially in the Rock and Roll
Johnny was the raddest dude that Yoko had seen yet
But the whole world would be better off if the two had never met.
I want to write I want to sing, why can't I be the boss?
It was just a matter of time, before we had to
Just deal with the loss.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Distorted Penguins Losing Johnny Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Faith Hill - This Kiss Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Jeremy Lyrics
- Mase - Tell Me What You Want Lyrics
- Unknown - Miss Suzy Had A Steamboat Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin' Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do Lyrics
- Blondie - Maria Lyrics
- Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Fighter Lyrics