DISTORTED PENGUINS - MY DUMB EMOTIONS LYRICS
Artist: Distorted Penguins Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I used to think that I would never settle down.
Now it's all I wanna do.
Used to think a ball and chain would hold me bound
That was befor I met you.
Now I'm unsure about everything
I thought I knew before
You build me up just to let me down
and I'll come back for more
I used to think that I would always be alone
That there was no one for me
Broken hearts can't be much worse than broken bones
So I don't act sporadically
For all my life I've tried to be somebody I am not
Restless running circles gonna give it one more shot.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Distorted Penguins My Dumb Emotions Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Faith Hill - This Kiss Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Jeremy Lyrics
- Mase - Tell Me What You Want Lyrics
- Unknown - Miss Suzy Had A Steamboat Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin' Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do Lyrics
- Blondie - Maria Lyrics
- Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Fighter Lyrics