DON MCLEAN - WINTERWOOD LYRICS
Artist: Don Mclean Lyrics
Popularity: 249 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
And time has proven that I'm right.
There's no place I'd rather be,
Than at your place for the night.
No time can pass your sight unseen.
No moment steals away unfound.
Lifetime lived in such a dream,
Floats like a feather to the ground.
And for the first time I've been seeing
The things I'd never notice, without you.
And for the first time I'm discovering
The things I use to treasure, about you.
The birds like leaves on Winterwood,
Sing hopeful songs on dismal days.
They've learned to live life as they should.
They are at peace with natures ways.
You are as natural as the night,
And all that springs from you is good.
And the children born beneath your light,
Are like the birds on Winterwood.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Don Mclean Winterwood Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail Lyrics
- Trace Adkins - Watch The World End Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Uninvited Lyrics
- Joan Osborne - One Of Us Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dosed Lyrics
- The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows Lyrics
- Dmx - Up In Here Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life Lyrics