DRACONIAN - IT GRIEVES MY HEART LYRICS
Writer(s):ERICSON, JOHAN / JACOBSSON, ANDERS
Artist: Draconian Lyrics
Popularity: 130 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
The world is falling so cold and grey.
Shallow and empty life lingers on.
It grieves my heart, it tears me apart...
I hear this constant disharmony!
Lost in a dead world...
With broken wings!
Human reality feeds upon a whore!
For what idols have these lowlifes
bowed their heads to build up a shattered world?
Kill the bitch on the cross...
Scorn their sacred loss!
And the sheeps are making love to the madness of the flow!
Is this all they know...?
The madness of the flow will take the final blow,
as the sun goes down over mankind's tomb
in the universal graveyard of filth and slime.
This is Our time!
Lost in a sick world...
Beholding the corruption!
Curse them all!
Lead them astray!
It grieves my heart they won't go away!
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
It Grieves My Heart gets avg. rating 9 out of 10 based on 2 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Draconian It Grieves My Heart Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - I Sat By the Ocean Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes Lyrics
- Howie Day - Collide Lyrics
- Julie Andrews - My Favourite Things Lyrics
- The Beatles - Golden Slumbers Lyrics
- Emeli Sande - Wonder Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Night Train Lyrics
- Eminem - Go To Sleep Lyrics
- La's - There She Goes Lyrics
- Bette Midler - From A Distance Lyrics