DRACONIAN - THE AMARANTH LYRICS
Writer(s):ERICSON, JOHAN / JACOBSSON, ANDERS / KARLSSON, ANDREAS
Artist: Draconian Lyrics
Popularity: 101 users have visited this page this week.
[Voice of Venus:]
Thou art a flower, growing into his soul.
You light his silent path of night...
Thy winds they blow for his love and shadows...
He's praising the beauty of thee... in a far away land.
Thou art The Amaranth!
[Remberering failed love:]
Loving... Promising forever.
Suffering... Hating for love!
Never I knew a heart could be so true...
I dream to fly together forever with you!
Our crimson souls would surrender their pain...
Our tears would wash away the stains.
It's so cold here... without you!
Within her, the essence of Night...
Within her, beloved Venus shines!
[Voice of Venus :]
Fading away, the last sunray... Fading away, the last sunray...
Autumn hath come to thy heart, Autumn hath come to my heart,
but maybe the rain brings her to you... but maybe the rain brings her to me...
So true and so dark, her beautiful soul forlorn. So true and so dark, my flower!
She is The Amaranth!
Will she rise in me?
Will I rise in her?
[Voice of Venus:]
Will she rise in him?
Will he rise in her?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Draconian The Amaranth Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Kalopsia Lyrics
- Emeli Sande - Wonder Lyrics
- Phil Wickham - Beautiful Lyrics
- La's - There She Goes Lyrics
- Eminem - Go To Sleep Lyrics
- Julie Andrews - My Favourite Things Lyrics
- Howie Day - Collide Lyrics
- Bette Midler - From A Distance Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Night Train Lyrics
- The Beatles - Golden Slumbers Lyrics