DREAMAKER - SO FAR AWAY FROM HOME LYRICS
Artist: Dreamaker Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Lyrics: Elisa C.Martin
If I had it in my power...
If I could remain here...
Every minute, every hour
To leave knowing that I will return again
To return dreaming that I’ll never go away
I’m a lost and scared hunter
But I chose this tortuous way
‘Cause it's me and it’s my life
I don't want to make mistakes
Your voice reminds me now that I’m alive
When you call me and say to me that all is fine
But now I miss the silence of the night
And the calmness of the sun
Sometimes I feel so far away from home
So far away from my life
Never felt this way before
Everytime I feel so far away from your love
Small things that become details
Now you have to let me go
Every second’s like an hour
Every hour’s like a day
I’ll feel for the last time desire
And I’ll turn and run away
If you think that I am strong
You are wrong!
‘Cause I need my simple life
A piece of this world...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Dreamaker So Far Away From Home Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Kalopsia Lyrics
- Emeli Sande - Wonder Lyrics
- Phil Wickham - Beautiful Lyrics
- La's - There She Goes Lyrics
- Eminem - Go To Sleep Lyrics
- Julie Andrews - My Favourite Things Lyrics
- Howie Day - Collide Lyrics
- Bette Midler - From A Distance Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Night Train Lyrics
- The Beatles - Golden Slumbers Lyrics