DREW HOLCOMB & THE NEIGHBORS - BETTER LOVE LYRICS
Artist: Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
I'm walking out the door, I'm done.
Cause this counterfeit love that we've been served is like a band-aid for cancer, it won't stop.
How long can we survive on chocolates and movie lines?
A better love, a better love I see.
Stop telling me that everything is fine.
I see straight through the lies that we're told.
Cause the love we've seen is tired and abused; it's made us all confused dust for gold.
How long can we get by with breakups and sad headlines?
And in the middle of the night, I try and try to fight the taste of the world gone bitter.
But somewhere out in the streets, there's a melody that speaks hope for something bigger.
So don't you try and talk me down this time.
There's something more refine out there.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors Better Love Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Wale - Love Hate Thing Lyrics
- Chris Medina - My Hopeless Lyrics
- Incubus - I Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- UB40 - Cherry Oh Baby Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Disney - Tigger Song Lyrics
- Wallflowers - Cinderella Lyrics
- Air Supply - Sweet Dreams Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - All For Love Lyrics
- Taking Back Sunday - Make Damn Sure Lyrics
- Too Phat - Just A Friend Lyrics