EARTH CRISIS - NO ALLEGIANCE LYRICS
Writer(s):KARL BUECHNER, SCOTT CROUSE, IAN EDWARDS, DENNIS MERRICK
Artist: Earth Crisis Lyrics
Popularity: 36 users have visited this page this week.
I have nothing but contempt for the turncoats who
Give in. To regress from purity to weakness I can't allow.
The blatant desecration of a sacred vow. **** the two-faced
Losers. **** all who go untried. **** the evil bastards
Who still stand by their side. **** all who cheapened what I truly am
In others eyes. **** all those who bent the straight edge
With their ****ing lies. Integrity, sincerity, I choose to live
Against the grain. Purged of the impurities that fester in their veins.
No tolerance for weakness is what's allowed I say.
My decree is my law and it's here to stay. **** the two-faced losers.
**** all who go untried. **** the evil bastards who still
Stand by their side. **** all who cheapened what I truly am in others eyes.
**** all those who bent the straight edge with
Their ****ing lies.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Earth Crisis No Allegiance Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Kalopsia Lyrics
- Cranberries - Linger Lyrics
- Abba - Chiquitita Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - Push Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Paint My Love Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Run To You Lyrics
- Babyface - Nobody Knows It But Me Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - It's A Heartache Lyrics
- Queen - Love Of My Life Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Lately Lyrics