EAST WEST - EVERYTHING LYRICS
Artist: East West Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
and I have seen this place so many times before
so you won't pick me up and turn me right side out.
And when I turn my eyes on you, your my everything
Here I am a jaded man, stand on my own
once again so won't you take my life and everything I am
cause I can't stay here oh no here I go again
Here I am a broken man
down on my face once again.
Now I feel the fire burning inside
I can see your hands molding me right
I will run, I will fall, I will run to you.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what East West Everything Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Kalopsia Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - I Appear Missing Lyrics
- Trademark - Only Love Lyrics
- Babyface - Nobody Knows It But Me Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Paint My Love Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Run To You Lyrics
- Reinhard Mey - Das Leben Ist... Lyrics
- Beyonce - Dangerously In Love Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - The Outsider Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - It's A Heartache Lyrics
- Queen - Love Of My Life Lyrics