ED GEIN - GUILTY AS CHARGED LYRICS
Artist: Ed Gein Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
No one ever changes.
And I'm just as guilty.
I wish I was strong enough to leave it all behind.
But it's life support and I'm clinging on.
Fighting to breathe for myself.
Someday I'll pull the plug and walk away.
But until that day I'll keep throwing rocks, hoping to make a dent.
But I'll keep pushing on.
I'm just as guilty, but I'll keep pushing on.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ed Gein Guilty As Charged Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Kalopsia Lyrics
- Phil Collins - On My Way Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - The Outsider Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - As Time Goes By Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Dido - Life For Rent Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart Lyrics
- The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It Lyrics
- Oasis - Songbird Lyrics