ED HARCOURT - STRANGERS LYRICS
Artist: Ed Harcourt Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Deliciously I drink up all your tears On a piano out of tune I sit and persevere Deliriously I eat up all your words And jumble them around 'Til they become absurd Remember how it was They said it wouldn't last You proved them wrong Took on everyone Ferociously We fumble in the dark Two lovers acting like strangs Society won't cage Remember how it was They said it wouldn't work You proved them wrong Took on everyone Like a clock that can't keep time Bad thoughts to hide Or a poem that can't ever rhyme Now strangers sing, this song for her mao mao mao (ect) Oh remember how it was They said it wouldn't last You proved them wrong Took on everyone Remember how it was Remember how it was
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ed Harcourt Strangers Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Kalopsia Lyrics
- Phil Collins - On My Way Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - The Outsider Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - As Time Goes By Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Dido - Life For Rent Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart Lyrics
- The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It Lyrics
- Oasis - Songbird Lyrics