EDDIE RABBITT - THE NANNY LYRICS
Artist: Eddie Rabbitt Lyrics
Popularity: 28 users have visited this page this week.
´til her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes.
What was she to do? Where was she to go? She was out on her fanny...
So over the bridge from Flushing to the Sheffield´s door.
She was there to sell make-up, but father saw more.
She had style! She had flair! She was there! That´s how she became the Nanny!
Who would have guessed that the girl we´ve described, was just exactly what the doctor prescribed?
Now the father finds her beguiling (watch out C.C.!)
and the kids are actually smiling (such joie de vivre!)
She is the lady in red when everybody else is wearing tan...
The flashy girl from Flushing,
the Nanny named Fran!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Eddie Rabbitt The Nanny Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Kalopsia Lyrics
- Phil Collins - On My Way Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - The Outsider Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - As Time Goes By Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Dido - Life For Rent Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart Lyrics
- The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It Lyrics
- Oasis - Songbird Lyrics