EDDY ARNOLD - CATTLE CALL LYRICS
Artist: Eddy Arnold Lyrics
Popularity: 36 users have visited this page this week.
The coyotes are howlin'
Way out where the doggies roam.
Where spurs are a jinglin'
And the cowboy is singin'
His lonesome cattle call.
He rides in the sun,
'Til his days work is done.
And rounds up the cattle each fall.
Singin' his cattle call.
For hours he would ride.
On the range far and wide.
When the night wind blows up and slow.
His heart is a feather.
In all kinds of weather.
He sings his cattle call.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Eddy Arnold Cattle Call Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Kalopsia Lyrics
- Phil Collins - On My Way Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - The Outsider Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - As Time Goes By Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Can't Stop Me Now Lyrics
- Dido - Life For Rent Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart Lyrics
- The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It Lyrics
- Oasis - Songbird Lyrics