EDWIN MCCAIN - BABYLON LYRICS
Artist: Edwin McCain Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I'm a drowning man for the third time
Twenty-one gun salute in your flag of mercy
Preparing my body for a burial at sea
So put your tongue in my ear
Through this veil of tears
Whisper what's gone wrong? gone wrong?
The world, the world she's a Babylon
Coming in from the coast it's a bad nor'easter
Waves banging rocks with migraine vengeance
Build up the tower, unlocking the secrets
The pride of man is so contentious
This is no pleasure cruise in the South Pacific
I'm bailing ice water up to my neck
***anic's captain said that God couldn't sink her
You might say he learned a healthy respect
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Edwin McCain Babylon Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - I Appear Missing Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - I Sat By the Ocean Lyrics
- Joe Dassin - Les Champs Elysees Lyrics
- Cinderella - Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone) Lyrics
- Reinhard Mey - Das Leben Ist... Lyrics
- Blue - Hurt Lovers Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen Lyrics
- Marina and The Diamonds & Charli XCX - Just Desserts Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Rhythm Divine Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Supreme Lyrics