ELEND - THE WAKE OF THE ANGEL LYRICS
Artist: Elend Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I am the eyes of the Basilisk.
As you enter the forest of my sleep,
Drawing aside the bushes of glimmering light,
You will remember the prayer of Orion.
Drifted in me, you are alone.
The hour approaches and the Moon, dim as clay,
Pours a sea of tears into our swollen eyes.
Kill the dying in my soul, my love,
For Death once dead bears no more dying then,
And you'll be dead to strike the dead.
I have written your name so often
On the chiselled vault.
But my writing hands are the roots of my misery.
Now everything stands still
In the wake of the Angel...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Elend The Wake Of The Angel Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Queens Of The Stone Age - I Sat By the Ocean Lyrics
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Jammin' Lyrics
- Blue - Hurt Lovers Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - You Took My Heart Away Lyrics
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Senorita Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Dangerous Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Uninvited Lyrics
- Santana - Black Magic Woman Lyrics